This week on the AppleInsider Podcast, Daniel Eran Dilger, Victor, and William mark the 200th episode talking stocks, iPad USB-C, Qualcomm engineers, Neil stops by, and we even give away some software.
- Analysts downgrade Apple from ‘Buy’ to ‘Neutral’. What mistake are they making?
- Unit sales are overblown in importance.
- Neil’s message for episode 200
- iPad and the secondary display, and USB-C
- Apple hiring wireless system on chip engineers in San Diego, where Qualcomm’s HQ is located.
- We’re giving away five licenses for PDFelement Standard, and if you aren’t among the five, have a special 40% promotion offer in the links below.
We like reader email —send us your comments and concerns!.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.” Click here to listen, subscribe, and don’t forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.